Send cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com or mail to:
Williamsburg, VA 23185
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Director of Children’s Ministry
This is a newly created, part-time (20 hours per week) position under the WUMC Strategic Plan with competitive compensation; commiserate with experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in elementary education, Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies, Religion or a related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a children’s educational curriculum, preferably in Christian ministry.
- A passion to see children grow in faith and become active disciples and participants in the life of the church.
- Commitment to maintaining a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Possess a desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
This is a full–time position that will require an occasional weekday evening and occasional Saturdays and Sundays to fulfill job responsibilities. Must be able to evaluate proposals – Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and A/C-HVAC equipment. Position open until filled.
- Building Maintenance, Operations Management or Project Management (3 years)
- Outstanding leadership, supervisory, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Solid time management skills and organizational abilities
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing and A/C-HVAC equipment
For a complete job description click here.
Kid’s Morning Out Teacher
Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, and Substitute Teacher positions available.
Teachers for ages 1-3 years. Lead and Assistant Teachers: Part-time position (20 hours per week) Monday-Friday mornings. Substitute teachers would work on an as needed basis. Most holidays off, following the public school calendar. Competitive hourly rate.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and completed application to TeachKMO@gmail.com.
- Formal education in Child Development, Elementary Education, Christian Ministries, Biblical Studies, or a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Experience in early childhood education.
- Commitment to creating a nurturing environment for children to grow cognitively, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Enthusiastic love of learning, children, and Christ.